Electrical fire sparks at Aurubis Buffalo Inc.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Buffalo firefighters were called to a blaze on Military Road Monday morning, at Aurubis Buffalo Inc. The building used to be American Brass. The business has its own fire fighting equipment, but called in Buffalo Fire for assistance.

The fire happened in the ventilation system of the large industrial building. The electrical fire happened around 6:25 a.m. The situation was under control by 8 a.m.

The fire caused about $50,000 in damage to the building.

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s