Kids playing with fire spark blaze that caused $100K in damage

BCC1F940B7A44577AF4C90148F1F67A4

KENMORE, N.Y. (WIVB) – Investigators have determined a fire that tore through a Kenmore home was started by children.

The blaze last Friday caused $100,000 in damages. Authorities say the flames were sparked by kids playing with flammable material.

No one will face any charges.

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s