Kids playing with fire spark blaze that caused $100K in damage

KENMORE, N.Y. (WIVB) – Investigators have determined a fire that tore through a Kenmore home was started by children.

The blaze last Friday caused $100,000 in damages. Authorities say the flames were sparked by kids playing with flammable material.

No one will face any charges.

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

blog comments powered by Disqus