BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Wyoming County Business Education Council is hosting a college and career fair at Perry Central High School on Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
More than 20 vendors, businesses and colleges will be on hand. Parents and students in grades 8 through 12 are encouraged to attend.
Prepare Before the Fair:
– Review the list of colleges and businesses attending the fair. Make your own list you would like to get more information from at the fair.
– Discuss college or career options with parents and prepare questions to ask college representatives and business representatives.
During the Fair:
– Review the map of the gymnasium floor plan well before the fair and review the listing of the colleges at the fair with their corresponding booth numbers. Find and circle your colleges/business of choice.
– Attend FAFSA workshop to learn how to complete the FAFSA application and how it benefits students.
– Visit the booths of your top choice schools/businesses first, and don’t forget to ask questions.