BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Despite the ice boom still in place, Buffalo’s annual Boom Days fest will get underway this Saturday.
<The festival has taken over the grounds at Silo City on Childs Street for the past few 13 years offering music, art, food and even fireworks. Organizers say this year there will be pig roast and music by Allison Pipitone. Six bands in all will take the stage.
Join the Boom Days fun along the Buffalo River from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Band Schedule for Boom Days:
- The Treble Rousers 2:15- 3:30pm
- Randle and The Late Night Scandels 3:45-5:00pm
- Steel Keys and Brass Ft. Ali Critelli 5:15- 6;30pm
- Terry Sullivan’s Low Lamp Sessions 6:45-8:00
- Electric Church 8:16-9:30pm
- Allison Pipitone and her band will play in the tent – 2 sets starting at 5:00pm