Woman, cat make it out of house fire

Woman, cat escape fire

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Buffalo firefighters were busy overnight on the city’s east side. Crews made sure everyone was safe from a house that caught fire on Wilson Street around 1:30 a.m.

A woman and her cat made it out safely. No one was hurt.

An empty house around the corner, on Townsend Street, also caught fire overnight.

There are no details on how either blaze started.

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

blog comments powered by Disqus