ALDEN, N.Y. (WIVB) – New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement check Wednesday night in Alden. They issued various traffic tickets, in addition to making DWI and drug arrests.
The Dave Matthews Band concert was Wednesday night at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center. The Genesee County Sheriff’s Office released a list of the arrests made at the show.
Police say they made the following arrests:
- Tara L. Gellasch, 39, of Penfield, with an alleged .16 percent BAC
- Vincent P. Lombardo, 24, of Cheektowaga, who refused a breath test
- Mary T. Legasse, 52, of Buffalo, with a .11 percent BAC
- Kevin Lewandowski, 42, of Cheektowaga, with a .11 percent BAC
- Erin M. Sidoni, 42, of Amherst, with a .11 percent BAC
- Lucas T. Cvechowicz, 33, of Hamburg, who refused to take a breath test. He was arrested for felony DWI because of a prior DWI within the last 10 years.
- Jami Perry, 33, of Andover, for unlawful possession of marijuana
- John Garner, 43, of Cheektowaga, unlawful possession of marijuana