PERRYSBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) – New York State Police are warning people to stay away from the abandoned JN Adam complex, after nine arrests were made Tuesday.
Tuesday evening, troopers say nine people were caught inside the fenced in grounds of the building. Police say there is an increased presence of officers on the property because of its deteriorating state.
The subjects below are all charged with trespass and due in Town of Perrysburg Court in early August:
- Emmett Gerwitz, 20, of West Seneca
- Daniel Morris, 19, of Orchard Park
- Austin Antkowiak, 20, of Orchard Park
- Maxwell Murray, 21, of Orchard Park
- Heather Mejia, 20, of Blasdell
- Robert Hartman, 19, of Orchard Park
- Ashlee Hartman, 20, Orchard Park
- Kristin Cerrone, 20, of Colden
- Gabrielle Kindzirski, 18, of Cheektowaga
Troopers say any additional “urban explorers” and “ghost hunters” caught on the grounds of the abandoned hospital will be charged.