BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – University at Buffalo students will make history Monday as members of the School of Management walk across the stage as the first ever graduates of a new program.
The students took part in the Allstate Entrepreneur Support program, which is bringing business owners together to help transform Buffalo’s Kensington-Bailey district. The graduation ceremony will start at 5:30 p.m. in Bailey’s Imperial Plaza.
This year’s program participants include:
- Sheila Clency, owner of Crowns of Glory
- Civic Davis, owner of New Style Records
- Paul Diamond, owner of Bailey’s Furniture
- Pearl Hammond, owner of West African International
- Damone Henderson, owner of Barber Business
- Brian Lewis, owner of Zion’s Beauties
- Hyacinth Patterson, owner of Caribbean Experience
- Darrell Shepherd, owner of Shepherd’s Liquor
- Annette Watts, owner of Ann Rhod’s Tailoring