WARSAW, N.Y. (WIVB) – New York State Police conducted an underage drinking detail Thursday and nearly every establishment was found to comply with the law.
An undercover purchaser tried to buy alcohol at 16 establishments in Wyoming County. Police say 70-year-old Patricia Allen of Warsaw was working at Stellar Spirits and Wines when she sold alcohol to a 19-year-old.
Allen was charged with unlawfully dealing with a child, and faces an alcohol, beverage and control law violation of prohibited sale to a minor. She will answer charges in Village Court.
The following locations were checked and found to be in compliance:
- Pizza Shed – ST-19 in Pike
- Keith’s Citgo – ST-19A in Portageville
- Arrow Mart – ST-19A in Castile
- Carney’s Market – Main St. Village of Castile
- Commodore Liquor – Main St. Village of Perry
- Arrow Mart – Lake St. Village of Perry
- Perry Market Place – N. Center St. Village of Perry
- Rite Aid – N. Center St. Village of Perry
- Cook’s Convenience – ST-19A in Village of Silver Springs
- Silver Springs Liquor Store – ST-19A in Village of Silver Springs
- 7-11 Store – Main St. in Village of Warsaw
- Warsaw Wine and Spirit’s – Main St. in Village of Warsaw
- Kwik Fill – N. Main St. Village of Warsaw
- Arrow Mart – ST-19 Warsaw
- Dourie’s Shop Wise – Wyoming