BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Buffalo Bills fans will be able to enjoy 10 new food items at Ralph Wilson Stadium this season. Executive Chef for Delaware North Andy Altomare spoke to News 4’s George Richert about the new concessions this year.
Altomare said, “I think what they’re going enjoy here is the local fare we’ve introduced to our concession stands. We’ve focused on two things: the integrity of the food and the ease of transport. So how easy can they take their food and beverage back to their seat and enjoy it?”
Some of the new concession items include:
· Medley of Hotdogs
· Buffalo Mac & Cheese Dog
· Buffalo Dog with Celery Slaw
· BBQ Pork Dog
· Bacon-Wrapped Hotdog with Maple Onions & Spicy Brown Mustard
· Chili & Cheese Dog
· Beef on Weck Eggrolls with Dijon Horseradish Sauce
· Beef & Chicken Street Tacos
· Double Burger with Gooey Sauce
· Footling Polish Sausage with Kraut & Weber’s Mustard
· BBQ Peanut Brittle*
· West Side Meatball Stuffed with Fresh Mozzarella & Spaghetti*
A Coors Light Sports Bar is another new feature fans can enjoy, along with several other improvements to the stadium.