Garage fire spread to home in Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – A garage fire broke out at a home on Wilson Street.

The fire broke out shortly after midnight. It started in the garage and then spread to the home.

Three people were inside at the time of the fire. No one was injured. They are being assisted by the Red Cross.

Early reports show that the home has $40,000 worth of damage.

“Our guys did a job,” said Michael Biasillo, the Buffalo Fire Department Division Chief. “They really did a good job making it stop and keeping it from getting into the main building.”

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s