BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Some restaurants are honoring active duty military and veterans this Veterans Day. On Tuesday, some restaurants will offer free meals or special deals for veterans.
See some of the offers for 11/11/14 below:
1. Applebee’s – Applebee’s is again offering a free meal to military veterans and active-duty service members. There will be 7 entrées to choose from, beverage and gratuity not included. Military ID or proof of service required
2. Bob Evans – Free all you can eat hotcakes. For active duty military and veterans with ID or proof of service.
3. Carraba’s – Free appetizer of your choice for active duty servicemembers and veterans. Military ID or proof of service required.
4. Chili’s – Free Meal – You’ll need to show proof of military service to get your Veterans Day free meal.
5. Denny’s – All active, non-active, and retired military personnel can get a free build your own Grand Slam from 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
6. Famous Dave’s – Free meal (one meat, a side and a corn muffin). Participating locations only.
7. Friendly’s – Free breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Breakfast offering is free a Big Two Do breakfast, which includes a coffee and the choice between French toast, buttermilk pancakes, or regular toast along with bacon or sausage links, and some eggs. Lunch or dinner includes an All-American Burger served with fries and a beverage. Offer available for active military and veterans with ID or discharge papers. Participating locations only.
8. IHOP, – from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Free Red, White and Blue pancakes, or Red, White and Blue pancakes combo plate including eggs, bacon and hashed browns. Participating locations only. Please call ahead to verify participation.
9. Olive Garden – Veterans Day Free Meal for all active-duty military and military veterans who provide proof of service.
10. Red Lobster – Active duty military, reserve, and military veterans can stop by Red Lobster and get a free appetizer Monday, November 10 through Thursday, November 13, 2014.
11. Red Robin- Veterans and active duty military can stop into Red Robin on Tuesday, November 11 to get a free Red’s Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
12. Ruby Tuesday’s – Free appetizer at participating locations, proof of service required.
13. Starbucks – Starbucks will be giving out free tall brewed coffees to veterans, active duty military, and their spouses on Veterans Day.
14. T.G.I. Friday’s – Free lunch for all current military members and veterans from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Valid ID or proof of service required. Dine-on only at participating locations. Be sure to contact your local T.G.I Friday’s for details.
15. Tim Hortons – all US locations are offering a free donut to all active duty servicemembers and veterans. No purchase necessary. Proof of service required.