BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) Restaurants and businesses recognize the stress of tax season and on deadline day, they’re giving their customers a break. Many companies in western New York are offering special deals on April 15, tax deadline day. Here are a list of deals at area restaurants and businesses.
- Hard Rock Cafe is offering a free meal for tax-paying singers
- Pizza Hut is starting “Pizza Return” where customers can fill out a form and enter to win a gift certificate
- Boston Market is offering a buy one meal, get one free deal
- Burger King has is giving customers a free whopper with purchase of a whopper
- KFC is giving away free red velvet cakes with the purchase of family meal
- Bonefish Grill is offering $10 off any dinner purchase
- Arby’s if offering a free shake with sandwich purchase
- McDonalds customers can buy one Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with Cheese, get the other for a penny
- Office Depot is offering 2 pounds of free shredding
- Barnes & Noble customers can use coupon code “X8W8L3A” online for 20 percent off (valid through May 1)
Participation may vary by location.