BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) –
- There are five more chances to catch Kinky Boots at Shea’s Performing Arts Center. The Tony award winning musical is the last of this year’s M&T Bank Broadway series. There’s one show Friday, two on Saturday, and two more on Sunday.
- There will be tons of fun for kids at the fairgrounds in Hamburg on Saturday. The events center will be full of face painting, bounce houses, even characters from Frozen! It’s all for Kidabaloo, presented by Mix 96. There are two sessions: 9am-1pm and 2pm to 6pm.
- Seniors in the Buffalo State Fashion Department are getting ready for their final showcase. Their annual Runway show Saturday in the student union on campus. This year’s theme is “Innovation.” The show is open to the public and high school students interested in studying fashion are encouraged to check out the afternoon performance at 3. The second show is at 8 pm.
- The 2015 Decorators Show House opens to the public on Saturday. The Junior League of Buffalo and the Buffalo News chose the Edward Webster House on Lincoln Parkway for their 18th biannual event. You have until May 17th to check it out for yourself. Money raised from ticket sales is donated to local non-profits.
- The best sled hockey players in the world will face off at HarborCenter this weekend for the World Championships. Team USA has its first preliminary game against Russia on Sunday at 8. The tournament runs through May 3rd.