BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – As summer gets closer and you and your family plan vacations, you’ll want to take notice of the dozens of family friendly places around Western New York. Some are calling these “zip trips.”
If you’re taking the short trip across the border this summer, you’ll want to check out Clifton Hill. There you’ll find Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor water park and resort that has activities for the whole wallet. Karen Hall, a spa supervisor for Great Wolf Lodge, said from June 1 to September 6, you can receive a 20% savings on multiple nights stays at the lodge.
However, through a deal with Great Wolf Lodge, families can see the famous Ripley’s Believe It or Not museum. “If you book the Ripley’s package you save $90. Now that does include all three Ripley’s attractions and two days of awesome water park play here at the lodge,” said Hall.
Niagara Falls is just three miles away from the lodge. You can save by booking attractions together, such as the Lodge and the butterfly conservatory using the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. Some of the other great deals available include:
HIDDEN VALLEY ANIMAL ADVENTURE:
Safari & dinner package:
- From June – October: hour long guided trolley ride through the park and dinner for two$63.50 for two people
- Includes a $30 gift card towards Hidden Valley
- Season passes:
- Adult (11 and older): $62
- Child (ages 3-10): $48
- Four person safari pass: $220
ELLICOTVILLE SKY HIGH ADVENTURE:
- Late Afternoon Session from 3:30 to 6PM $39 per person
- Birthday Party Package Ages 7 to 15 years old. Minimum of ten plus one climbing adult. Includes 2 hour climb, Sky High goody bag. Available 9AM to 3PM weekdays, reservations required. Based on availability. Food and beverage can be added.
- Season Pass: $65
- Camping fees range from $15 – $30 per night, depending on campsite. Holiday weekends will cost more