BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A slew of bank robberies in Buffalo have not only gone unsolved, but information is limited enough that police are willing to pay for it.
Officials with Buffalo’s Federal Bureau of Investigations outlined seven similar Buffalo bank robberies and one similar Rochester robbery in a three-month span. They say they believe an individual or group of individuals could be responsible for the string of crimes.
The following robberies are still under investigation:
- April 24 — First Niagara Bank on Clinton Street
- April 29 — First Niagara Bank on Hertel Avenue
- May 13 — First Niagara Bank on South Park Avenue
- May 13 — First Niagara Bank on 690 Kenmore Avenue
- May 29 — M&T Bank on Lyell Avenue in Rochester
- June 5 — First Niagara Bank on Abbott Road in Lackawanna
- June 17 — First Niagara Bank on Kenmore Avenue
- June 22 — First Niagara Bank on Elmwood Avenue
Police are offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of one of the suspects pictured below. Police released images of the robberies.