Three people escape house fire on west side

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Three people escaped a house fire on Buffalo’s west side on Tuesday night.

It happened on Cambridge Avenue around 11:30 p.m.

A neighbor told our News 4 photographer that a candle started the fire.

The residents inside all made it out safely.

There is no word on how much damage the fire caused.

 

 

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s