Wall-mounted heater causes Dunkirk barn fire

TOWN OF DUNKIRK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A fire in the Town of Dunkirk was determined to have been started by a wall-mounted heater in a barn workshop.

The Temple Road blaze happened on Monday.

The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office says no one was hurt, but the building was a total loss.

WIVB.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Note: Comments containing links are not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s