BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Several drug arrests were made by Erie County Sheriff’s deputies in Holland, Grand Island and Clarence over the weekend.
Here are the arrests:
- Mark Shanks, 22, and Brandon Clemens, 21, were accused of marijuana possession during a traffic stop on Partridge Rd.
- Jermaine Locke, 31, was accused of criminal controlled substance possession.
- Rebecca Maldonado, 26, was accused of possessing a hypodermic needle, suboxone and crack cocaine when stopped with Locke.
- Neko Bishop, 28, and Joshua Salvo, 22, are accused of possessing both marijuana and crack cocaine and tampering with physical evidence. Bishop faces additional vehicle and traffic violations after allegedly driving with a suspended license.
- Sean Riordan, 24, and Michael Wienckowski, 26, are accused of possessing heroin, syringes and other paraphernalia.
- Naomi Paolucci, 30, was charged with heroin and marijuana possession during a traffic stop.
- Nathan Olejniczak, 23, was accused of possessing multiple bags of heroin when deputies saw him hanging partially out of his vehicle while sleeping in a Transit Rd. parking lot.