(WIVB) — A variety of powdered milk products have been recalled due to the fact that they might be contaminated with salmonella.
The Food and Drug Administration announced the recalls in recent days. Here are the recalled products, courtesy of CNN:
- Valley Milk Products – nonfat high heat milk powder and sweet cream buttermilk powder
- Shearer’s Foods, LLC – kettle chips, potato chips, and nacho chips
- Deep River Snacks – kettle chips
- Boulder Brands, Inc. – macaroni and cheese
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. – macaroni and cheese
- New Hope Mills – crepe mix
- Fourth Street Barbecue Inc. – macaroni and cheese
- Brand Castle, LLC – monkey bread mix
According to CNN, salmonella exposure can lead to abdominal cramps, fevers and diarrhea.