BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Thursday, Canalside announced their summer concerts for 2017 at special press conference.
The concerts, which are mostly on Thursdays, feature a wide range of music, including rock, blues, country and hip-hop artists. Canalside representatives described this year’s concert lineup as “diverse, multi-generational and multi-cultural”.
Here is the concert lineup:
- Thursday, June 15 – Gary Clark Jr.
- Thursday, June 22 – Sheila E.
- Friday, June 30 – The Buffalo Philharmonic and Strictly Hip
- Thursday, July 6 – The Tea Party
- Thursday, July 13 – Ghostface Killah with Slick Rick
- Thursday, July 20 – Eric Paslay
- Thursday, July 27 – Theory of a Deadman
- Thursday, August 3 – Dark Star Orchestra
- Thursday, August 10 – Robert Randolph and the Family Band
- Thursday, August 17 – USS
For the first time, concerts in the Canalside Concert Series will no longer be free. Admission is $5 and includes a free drink at the event.
Canalside representatives said that the $5 ticket will allow for better crowd control at events. Tickets will be available at the Canalside Boardwalk or all Consumers’ Beverage stores.
More Canalside announcements are coming in the next few weeks, including new events and partnerships.