If you love news investigations and thrive on uncovering news stories, this is the job for you!
News 4 is looking for an Investigative Producer who loves to dig for answers and has the drive to win. Television news reporters or producers with a track record of good research skills and savvy production techniques are welcome to apply.
· The perfect candidate must be aggressive and self-motivated
· Ability to handle both daily and long-term investigations
· Research, develop, write and produce investigative news stories
· Shoot and edit video for broadcast
· Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree
· At least 2 years line producing experience at a television station, A MUST
· Prior investigative experience is a plus
Are you a bulldog? Do you want to be part of an Investigative Unit that has both the time and resources to do the job right? Then News 4 is the perfect place for you.
To apply online, include a cover letter, resume’ and recent link of your work at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/5892
*No calls, please