The WIVB-TV/WNLO CW23
If you are interested in an exciting and challenging career in television, here is an opportunity to help fund your education. WIVB/WNLO invites you to apply for its annual Broadcast Scholarship. Each year a Canisius College student will be awarded $2,000. The scholarship is to be used to defray college expenses incurred while earning a communications related degree.
The funds will be made payable to Canisius College.
- To apply, you must have completed 60 credits as of August 31st
- You must have an academic record that is above average
- You must be majoring in broadcasting, journalism, communications or a related field
- Previous WIVB/WNLO scholarship winners are not eligible
Deadline for application submission is 5:00 p.m. Monday, December 4th, 2015
Complete the application form and mail with the following materials to:
WIVB/WNLO Broadcast Scholarship
c/o Chris Anchin
2077 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14207
- Completed application
- Academic transcript
- 2 brief letters of recommendation
- One page written statement of why you are pursuing a career in broadcasting