After a historic trip to Cuba, the CEO of Roswell Park Cancer Institute says they created a new partnership that could lead to breakthroughs…
The veterans who received free care do not have dental insurance through the VA.
Beech-Nut is recalling nearly a ton of baby food over concerns that it may be contaminated with small pieces of glass
One Marilla leader is calling on the entire Town Board to resign from their posts.
A mother of three now has a second chance at life. An officer saved her life when she came within minutes of dying to a heroin overdose.
Listeria is a food-borne illness that can cause high fevers and nausea in minor cases.
It’s the time of year again when people are hitting the gym to get back in shape for summer. If you’re looking to get fit, a new study has g…
A new report claims to have found toxic chemicals in children’s toys that are sold in Erie County.
Eight-year-old Niko Mercado’s red alert bracelet warns that he is allergic to eggs, milk and peanuts.
New York is cracking down on health workers who endanger patients while sleeping on the job.
Casa-Di-Pizza’s owners will speak out Tuesday, after possible exposure to Hepatitis A at the restaurant between March 9th and 19th.
Monday at Noon, a usually busy time for Casa-Di-Pizza, two people ate their lunch at the bar; the restaurant was virtually empty.
It’s second most deadly cancer in both men and women, and one of the most preventable.