William Boria, a water resource specialist for the Chautauqua County Health Department said the sulfur gas tested within safe limits for dri…
The village’s drinking wells have been a problem for years, but they seem to have peaked since a new well was brought on line last August.
Erie County got an “A” grade but it only applies to particulate matter–such as soot from smokestacks, fires, and motor vehicles. For airbor…
The entrepreneurs, who are starting new businesses in Buffalo, need cash to carry out their start-up companies.
The new ‘treat yourself thin’ technique allows for 1 cup of ice cream every day.
ECMC doctor says the hospital has been low on two different antibiotics for months.
Sources say 13 nurses and 20 aides have left Orchard Manor since January.
After a historic trip to Cuba, the CEO of Roswell Park Cancer Institute says they created a new partnership that could lead to breakthroughs…
The veterans who received free care do not have dental insurance through the VA.
Beech-Nut is recalling nearly a ton of baby food over concerns that it may be contaminated with small pieces of glass
One Marilla leader is calling on the entire Town Board to resign from their posts.
A mother of three now has a second chance at life. An officer saved her life when she came within minutes of dying to a heroin overdose.
Listeria is a food-borne illness that can cause high fevers and nausea in minor cases.